Thursday 23 May 2013

PaperLicous Team Gifts Convention2013

I am lucky to have two of my lovely PaperLicious team members join me again this year at Convention.   Tracy has been to 3 now, and it is Joey's first one this time around.   As you read this we will be in sunny (I hope) Brisbane having a fabulous time crafting, learning, meeting with Shelli and enjoying some relaxing time with fellow demo's and the odd glass of wine or so!

Here's what I made for my girls to celebrate our little crafty get away....







These tins are stamped with
Staz On and the flourish from
Established Elegance.  

 
And inside they have 2 necklaces made using Stampin' Up's! gorgeous fabric.  This one is Cherry Cobbler & Rich Razzleberry.    The scissor charm or key chain is made from the Soda Pop Tops in the current mini and I've used Collage Curios, stamped then covered with Crystal Effects.

The fabric here is Rich Razzleberry & Marina Mist. 

Next year I hope to have more of my lovely team come along.  We have so much fun!

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.