Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spritzing Like Crazy

This card was inspired by Sara Gardner via Shelli's blog, here.

I've used the Stampin' Spritzer bottle (#126185, 2 bottles for $4.95!) filled with Isocol (rubbing alcohol) and Pacific Point reinker.   I mix it a bit randomly, so it's a surprise every time!  But you can do it in a measured way if you want consistent colour.


I've also used the Colour Spritzer tool (#107066) with the Calypso Coral marker.  I do love this look but it can be a temperamental tool so you have to play around until you get the marker in the right posi, but it's definitely worth the effort.

The stamps are from our current SAB promotion - Vintage Verses.  And of course, how did I live without those butterflies?  Isn't the little one cute in vellum?

Happy Tuesday!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.