Monday 18 February 2013

I'm Back!

I've been so busy with Stamp University that I've neglected my blog!

So I thought I'd post some of the projects that were on display last Saturday at the event.  If you came along, thank you!  I hope you found it informative and fun, as well as a useful craft resource that you'll be able to re-visit over and over again.   Part 2 is coming so hang on to your hats! 

This sample uses the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get perfect positioning of the banner stamps & hearts (from Hearts a Flutter, #129252 clear).  And I couldn't do without the coordinating Framelits to cut out the stamped images (#130159). The DSP is More Amore Specialty #129309.  So pretty! 

What do you think of my curly dangly hearts?   They're easy to make with the small heart punch and a thin strip of cardstock that you curl round a toothpick.  

And just a reminder that you can bundle the stamps & framelits for a discount, item # 131097, which saves you around $12.

Happy Monday
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.