Tuesday 18 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 7 Snowflakes & Ribbon Card

When you have designer series paper that you love, it's an added bonus to find it's suitable for a variety of occasions.  I just discovered this with Comfort Cafe.  



I like the balance in this card, the colours are gentle and I've incorporated vintage brads, glimmer paper & lace.  Some of my favourite things!

Supplies used: 
Stamp Set:  Greetings of the Season. By far, the BEST Christmas greeting set I've ever had!
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Marina Mist
Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper:  Comfort Cafe
Snow Flurry Die & Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder for the Big Shot
Blossom Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle & 1 3/8" Circle
Crumb Cake Seam Binding & Lace ribbon with an Antique Brad.

Wishing you a very happy and productive day!

Cheers
Karen
P.S.  Tomorrow is the LAST day for the current Clearance Blitz Promotions.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.