Tuesday 9 October 2012

Mojo Monday 262

I'm way out of my comfort zone here!  This is the first coiled fabric flower I've made.  And based on that, I used Summer Smooches DSP.  A paper I love, but because of all the colours I find it hard to choose what to put with it!  Argh, too many choices for me today!!  If you saw how many combinations I had, you'd think I'd gone crazy.


Anyway, let me know what you think.  It's a bit busy for my taste, but it came out ok in the end.  And I'm going to play with those sticky rounds some more.  I really like them!

Supplies used:
Greeting from the long retired Warmest Regards Stamp Set
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
DSP & Fabric: Summer Smooches
Two Step Bird Punch
Bitty Banners Framelits
Jumbo Sticky Rounds
Scallop circle was made using a die for the Big Shot from my stash
Rhinestone jewel.

Have a super day!
Karen

 “Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.” - Brian Gerald O’Driscoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.