Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Love Affair Continues.....

.......with the Simply Scored!  And as we are coming to the end of a catalogue, I thought I'd better use up some designer series paper.  I do tend to have a lot left over from previous catalogues so clearly I have a passion for paper!

Anyway, my card today uses the Berry Blossoms DSP.   It's very bright in Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade.   


My Simply Scored detail is on the top half of the Wisteria Wonder cardstock.  I've scored across every half centimetre, then I turned it over and scored it again every half centimetre in between the first score lines.  It's given a crimped effect because some of the lines are mountains, and others are valleys.

Only one more day until we get the Retired List from Stampin' Up!  Be sure to check it out & order before stocks run out.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.