Saturday 28 July 2012

Put Simply, it's Brilliant!

I've had a scoring system for a few years now, and marvel at how far we've come with crafting tools since a stylus & metal ruler!  That's fine if you still prefer the old way, but I'm here to tell you that I've moved on!

Recently Stampin' Up! introduced their own scoring system called the Simply Scored.   It is so good, that it has a permanent place on my desk rather than being religated to a drawer.    Basically, I use it all the time so there's no reason to put it away.

I love it so much because I can use it in inches or centimetres and it has a nice deep wall to push your cardstock up against so once you've scored, you can fold up to the straight edge making your cardstock line up perfectly every time.

My most recent aquisition to this system is the diagonal score plate.  Really fabulous for making envelopes & adding texture details to my projects.

I'll pop back over the next few days with some projects for you to see.

Meanwhile, I wanted to share these mini albums that I've made for a birthday party I'm doing. They are 6" x  6" and have 8 pages inside.  They were so quick to make and with the Simply Scored I was able to put all the pieces for each album onto the base plate and assemble them really quickly.



If you'd like to order this wonderful toy tool, let me know!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.