Tuesday 1 May 2012

Mojo Monday 239

This week's Mojo sketch could be round or square. I chose square because for some reason I always think it's easier.




This is a very simple card.  The watercolouring took the longest and that was only a minute or so!   I've used Melon Mambo & Old Olive with an aqua painter.


This is the same card with a vellum overlay on the watercolouring.  Doesn't it soften the Melon Mambo?  It's almost Pink Pirouette.   The reason I wanted to put vellum over the top was to disguise the watercolour paper.   I didn't like the way it looked so creamy against the white of the organza ribbon.  It's a bit hard to tell through the camera, so you'll just have to trust me!

Supplies used:  Stamp Set:  Bordering on Romance & Fresh Cuts (R) (greeting only)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Watercolour paper & Vellum
Ink:  Staz On, Melon Mambo, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight
White Organza Ribbon,
Designer Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch
Vellum Tape

Did you use your mojo today?
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.