Wednesday 4 April 2012

Spice Cake Overload

Gotta use every scrap of my Spice Cake paper because it's no longer available :-(( 

I think this is one of my favourite card layouts.  I'm sure I've used it before.


The Postage Stamp punch is the perfect way to use scraps.  And don't you love that stamp from Heard from the Heart?  Linen thread bows frame it nicely too.

The button is one of those from the Summer mini.  They are so yummy I could eat them!  I punched out a 1" circle of paper and layered it on top with a centre from the Lace Ribbon punched flower that I cut out.   I'm loving that dotty scalloped ribbon too.  MMmmmmmm More Mustard!   The pearl jewel is coloured using a sharpie. Yay me!

Happy mid week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.