Friday 6 April 2012

Not cards.

My love affair with Spice Cake began when the summer mini catalogue arrived last December (Nov for us demo's).  Anyway, over the summer I was lucky enough to be able to renovate my craft loft space.  I chose Spice Cake for my decorations.    I still have some work to do so won't be photographing it all just yet, but thought I would share a couple of nice decorative touches I've made.

Here's the first;




The heart is made from craft wood and they are available in all sorts of sizes & there's lots of different shapes too.    I love it with the Pool Party Spice Cake DSP in the back.   The flowers were made using the Boho Blossoms punch.  I scrunched and ruffed up the edges a bit to give them some texture.   The colours are Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Whisper White and Soft Suede.  SU mini brads make cute centres. 

Enjoy Good Friday and have a lovely long weekend.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.