Friday 6 January 2012

Getting into the groove....

Ok, so it's only been one day, but I'm feeling a tad proud about the whole "using the scraps up" thing.  Yes, I've done it again, with the exception of the card base - but that must mean that I've run out of large white scraps, right?!

I got the idea for the dress on SCS.   And there, in front of me in the scrap-shape drawer was a die cut perfect for a skirt.  Yep, it's from the Perfect Pennants die and I love Not Quite Navy so now all I have to find is a scrap of DSP in.......yes! Blueberry Crisp!   What a find.  The rest is, well, scraps!



The top is made using the Designer Label punch & it has that little cut out bit in the centre perfect for a waist line. 

I used the 1/2" circle punch for the neckline and attached some blue seed beeds with Crystal Effects. 


Supplies Used:
Stamp Set:  Short & Sweet
Cardstock: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi textured
Ink:  Wild Wasabi
DSP: Blueberry Crisp (R)
Tulip Embossing Folder, Perfect Pennants Die & Big Shot
Designer Label Punch, Small Oval (Retired), Large Oval punch
Silver cord & seed beeds - non SU

Oh I could play all day!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.