Monday 3 October 2011

Nice packaging!

According to my husband, this is a Samboy box.  I think they were drink containers that you used to freeze??

Anyway, it's a gorgeous shape for packaging little gifts.  This one has a small trinket box with a fob watch top inside.   I love the results.   I guess the downside is that you have to destroy it to get it open, but if you only put a bit of snail onto the centre fold it does come away easily.


The DSP is Beau Chateau.  Isn't it lovely?  I love this paper because it goes with the Elements of Style stamp set which I've used to make the tags.


I paired it with the Box #2 die for the Big Shot to make this little Marina Mist chocolate box.  This shade of blue works really well with Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso.  I love the Boho Blossoms punch to layer small flowers and the pearl is a perfect embellishment.


What could be better than a couple of passionfruit truffles from Belle Fleur?!  Yum!

Hope you have enjoyed the long weekend.  See if you can finish it with a craft project!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.