Monday 26 September 2011

Another Christmas sample

I really like the simplicity of this card.   I can't claim the original design, it came from Michelle Martin who does absolutely gorgeous projects.   Thanks for the inspiration Michelle!

Anyway, here's how to do it:
I used aluminium foil to make the baubles with the ornament punch and then ran them through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty embossing folder.   If you stick your foil to cardstock using multipurpose adhesive sheets you can do a 12"x12" page in one go which makes it a quick way to do lots at once.  Otherwise it's a bit fiddly to do one at a time - although it is a good project for all those off-cuts of adhesive sheets (I have tons already!).

The rest is elf-explanatory.......pardon the Chrissy pun!



Have a great week.   As you read this I will be relaxing on a beach somewhere north of here!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.