Wednesday 7 September 2011

Vintage Style

My daughter likes to make cards and gifts for her close friends when they have a birthday.   She's got a great eye for design and loves to pick out supplies from my stash (don't know where she gets that from!).  Anyway, I've been making a few things with the products from the Beau Chateau Suite and there's a number of finished projects lying around.

I love what Hayley's done with the ribbon here.   


Also inspired by the flowers on the new catty cover, these little blue one's are lovely.   Don't you love these glass bottles?   They are juice bottles from a local cafe.   Won't be throwing any of them away in future!

Hope you're enjoying the week.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.