Thursday 11 August 2011

New Catalogue IB&C Sneak Peek

This is a very exciting month with the arrival (to demonstrators) of our brand new, sparkly, shiny & oh-so-lovely 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalogue.

You may know that the items in the catty don't actually go on sale until 1 September.  However, if you are one of my cherished customers, you can attend a launch party on Sunday 28 August, 2pm at my house.  Call or email me if you want to be one of the lucky ones!

Meanwhile, I have been perusing...(translate: reading the print off the page)....my copy of the catty, and the cover is so completely gorgeous that I thought I'd try to CASE a couple of the projects.   Bear in mind that at the time of making I hadn't received all my pre-ordered sneak peek stuff, but, given my 5 years experience with this wonderful company, I've had a shot at a really good forge!


Image copyright 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!

One of the colours on the card & in the flowers should be a new In Color.   I've substituted Cajun Craze, and I really like it.   Also, the paper that looks like DSP is actually made by stamping part of a stamp repeatedly onto Confetti White Cardstock to get the desired effect.  I've substituted twill tape and crumb cake taffeta ribbon for the new one's I don't yet have and my torn paper with the espresso dots on was done using a marker.

Now, the SU rules are very clear about us not being allowed to post a picture of the catalogue but we can show pictures of projects so I'm hoping that I've not crossed any boundaries.  I'll check with them tomorrow so if my post is gone after talking to demo support you'll just have to come to the launch to see the real thing!  

Don't forget that there's still some retiring products available, but they're running out fast so please don't delay if you still have some things on your wish list.

I will pop in tomorrow with some pics of cards I've made using retiring products.......it's so sad it makes me weep....giggle!

Happy end of the week
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.