Monday 25 July 2011

Mojo Monday 200

This is actually last week's Mojo Monday.  I had it started before the weekend but just couldn't get it together - I guess I lost my mojo.....giggle. 






Supplies used:

Stamps:  Punch Bunch
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red
DSP: Sweet & Sour Specialty
Punches:  Scallop Circle - 2 3/8", Scallop Square, Double hole, Scallop border, Boho Blossoms
Very Vanilla ribbon, Jewels Pearls, Flower Brads
Big Shot with Polka Dots embossing folder

If you're wondering about the scallop circles in Rose Red & Elegant Eggplant, I punched them out once,




then stuck each one onto a post-it note at the sticky bit. 




Next you slide the post-it note with the punched scallop back into the punch and adjust it so the scallops punch again in the centre of the original scallops. 








It's a lovely shape don't you think?

Thanks for looking.
Enjoy your week.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.