Thursday 28 July 2011

Hope & Strength

I've read this before - and said it before - but Sympathy cards rank among the most difficult cards to make.  Even harder when it's for a loved one of your own.  Thanks to some inspiration from U.S. demonstrator Linda Gutierrez, I found a beautiful idea using the Hope & Strength set.   I've replaced the "Hope" stamp with one from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I think it's lovely.  The words are perfect - believe, unity, love, together, strength, blessed & courage;  all things that we wish for those left behind.  And the faux mother of pearl technique gives the card an elegance while the butterfly reminds us that life goes on.



I love to read your comments, so let me know if you like it.......but remember the credit goes to Linda Gutierrez in California. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.