Monday 25 April 2011

SplitCoast Sketch Challenge

Since I'm on a challenge roll. here's a sketch challenge from split coast.



Shimmer paint added to flower petals with sponge dauber



I saw this as a great opportunity to use up some retired DSP from a pack called Tea Party.   I LOVE the colours in this paper, and it's one of those designs where all the patterns seem to combine extremely well. 

I had one more paper flower left over so I used it with some die cut leaves and the Big Shot - Sizzlits Little Leaves.

The greeting is from Occasional Greetings and I've punched it out using the new Decorative Label punch in the Autumn-Winter mini catty. The spiral border punch adds a nice simple detail to the bottom layer of DSP.

Hope you like it!

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.