Tuesday 1 March 2011

Cottage Wall & Cottage Garden

I received a gorgeous gift from my friend Susie wrapped in the most beautiful handmade bag with card attached.   Susie is very talented and currently setting up her own  blog  (which I'll link to when she's ready), but in the meantime I wanted to share her creation with you here.


 


Cottage Wall DSP was a favourite of mine and Susie loved it so much she made all her birthday invites with it last year.   She's a master at hand cutting and takes tons of time to add details to all her designs.  This project is no exception.   

The stamp set is Baroque Motifs with Vintage Vogue on the bag.  

Don't you love the flowers on the card?   Susie stamped them on vellum, cut them out and layered them.  And the colours!  Oh I love Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.   Tying the ribbons to the handle are a lovely touch and finish the bag perfectly.



Thanks Susie - I LOVE IT!
And of course, it has the sparkly bling that are typically Susie - style in the goregeous rhinestone brads.  The bottom of the card also has purple rhinestones - stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.