Monday 17 January 2011

Tart & Tangy

Every time I've seen this set used, I've loved it.  Finally, just before Christmas I decided to get my own!  I had a very quick go at using it today.   It's very versatile, and particularly nice if you like to bake homemade goodies as gifts.   


On this card, I've used the sentiment "Sweet" from a long retired set.  I thought it perfect given the yummy sweet fruits on the stamps.  So I guess it could be a thank you card, or just one for a very sweet person.

I inked each of the stamps with markers except for the orange which uses the rock n roll technique (it'll be in a class soon, book now!)

Supplies used:

Stamps:  Tart & Tangy
Cardstock:  Concord Crush, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade
Ink/markers:  Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip,  So Saffron
Punches - 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Square, 1" & 1 1/4" circle
Crop-a-dile
Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and linen thread, certainly celery button (US demo days)
Polka Dots embossing folder and Big Shot

I've rubbed the Pear Pizzazz ink pad over the embossed polka dots on the whisper white card.

Stamp something nice today!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.