Friday 14 January 2011

Pizza Top Note Box

Here's a box I made from an original idea I saw on Splitcoaststampers.    It's a basic pizza box inside - we'll be doing this in a class soon.  The outside is made using the Top Note with the Big Shot (you need one of these!).




I'm not sure I like my choice of decorations or colours, but you get the idea for the style.   

Supplies used:

Stamps: Short & Sweet, Perfect Punches, Birthday Bakery (Hostess)
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, So Saffron
Ink: Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, So Saffron
Punches: Scallop Circle, Wide Oval
Top Note die, Big Shot, Double Stitched wide grosgrain ribbon (retired)

The pizza box inside is really easy to make.   Come to a class to find out how!
Happy Stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.