Thursday 9 December 2010

Gift Card/Money Holder

While blog hopping, I stopped in at Linda Guttierez's blog (U.S. demonstrator) and saw a gorgeous gift card holder.  As it's a stocking, it's easily adaptable for boys and girls, so I just had to CASE it!  Here's my version:  This one's for a girl but you can make it for a boy just by changing the colours & patterns.  And perhaps omitting the ornament tag in favour of something more boy-like!




I made my own pattern so if you'd like to know how, email me and I'll share with you.   You can't actually see the ornament tag clearly but I've stamped one of the sides with To & From.   It would also make a nice tag on a present, dontcha think?!    Cardstock is the Cherry Cobbler, DSP Jolly Holiday.  Snowflake is one of the Sizzlits Dies for the Big Shot - you need one of these!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.