Tuesday 23 November 2010

Swaps from Regionals

I finally got around to downloading the pictures of the swaps that I got at Regionals last weekend.  There are so many lovely ideas.  It never ceases to amaze me how talented people are.   The ornament punch and corresponding sets were really popular this year as was the Big Shot dies, and particularly the various Impressions folders.   I think dry embossing would have to be one of the easiest ways to add dimension, texture and interest to a project for a minimum of cost because you can use them over and over again.

Ok, so here's my swap:   

 And here's some I got in return:

Purse by Nerida Carter, bag by Pauline Bennetts

Earrings by Denielle Bernauer

Clockwise from Left:  Tennille Koelma, Venie Hooper, Catherine Lloyd, Christie Wallace

Unfortunately I can't upload anymore because photoshop just crashed.  Anyway, as you can see, there's some very talented ladies out there.

Thanks for swapping everyone.   

Hope you found something you like - actually, I'm sure you did!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.