Wednesday 24 November 2010

Our First Thank You

Well, the Christmas Cards for the Troops have arrived in East Timor!   Boy that was quick.   I received an email thanking us this afternoon.   And here it is......

*************************************************
\UNCLASSIFIED



Dear Karen,

I wish to write and thank you for your support to our deployed soliders. I have distributed your kind gift of christmas cards out to my soldiers, which will allow them to write home during the festive season. I too have taken a couple and look forward to sending christmas cards to my wife and family.

It was very kind, on your behalf, to spare these cards and true good will gesture to send them to deployed servicemen and women of the Australian Defence Force. I would like to wish you a merry christmas and again thank you for your support to my soldiers.

kindest regards,


David Barton
Captain
Officer Commanding
Combat Service Support Team
OP ASTUTE
***********************************************

Well done ladies! 
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.