Wednesday 10 November 2010

Mojo Monday 164

Do you ever get a new stamp set and then put it away and not use it for a long time?   I know I do.   Sometimes it's more about "having" the stamps than actually using them.  

Cue Mojo Monday!  I received some new products yesterday and decided that I'd just jump in there and use the set on this weeks MM challenge.   That's another good reason to use a Mojo sketch.  It helps you actually "use" everything you have at the same time as generating new creative ideas!
Here's the sketch:


Here's my card.
Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Welcome Christmas (currently available as a bundle with some EXCLUSIVE & LIMITED TIME ONLY Designer Series Paper PLUS you get a free roll of ribbon!)
Cardstock - Very Vanilla & Cherry Cobbler
Paper - DSP Jolly Holiday
Ribbon - Wide striped in Riding Hood Red (one of the free roll choices - there's 4 altogether)
Linen Thread
Rhinestone brads & the new Jewel Rhinestones
Beads - Red Glass, no longer available with SU.

Leave a comment if you like what you see!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.