Tuesday 9 November 2010

Let it Snow!

With the crazy weather in Sydney right now, it is actually possible that we could get snow!   Only joking, but we are having very stormy weather - normal for November - but I think we're all over the rain and changeable conditions.

That said, I dusted off an old wheel & Bigz die yesterday and whipped up a few more Christmas Cards for the troops.  I thought I'd share them here because they're in blues, silver & vanilla and I kind of liked the change from all the reds & greens I've been using.

All the designs are really simple - sometimes knowing when to stop is a good thing right?!  I love the christmas ornament from the Contempo Christmas set and it looks lovely with the shimmery paper I bought last week in Spotlight (on special for $1, so even I couldn't resist that!).   Then there's the tree from Snow Swirled which always looks amazing when stamped with metallic ink.  This one uses the Encore Ultimate Metallic in Silver (available from me!).  I didn't emboss it because I wanted to make so many cards, so I just stamped all the trees and greetings at the same time and set them with the heat tool. The little clear raised spots on the snowflake cards are Crystal Effects (available from me!)









Now I'm off to unpack a huge box of SU products that I will be using in my upcoming classes.  I hope you've booked.  There's limited space available, especially for the Stamp a Stacks next week which must be prepaid to reserve your seat.

Ciao stampers!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.