Thursday 4 November 2010

Chocolate Orange

After preparing for this weeks classes I decided to play some more with the Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie colours.  Haiku was one of my all time favourite Designer Series Papers and it's colours are Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Old Olive & So Saffron, and it works really well with Choc Chip...what doesn't ?!   And come to think of it, Chocolate Orange is one of the most yummy chocolate treats you can have.....coincidence?  Hmmmm.

So while I left out any Haiku paper with Old Olive, I did use quite a bit of the other papers in these projects.  I won't list all the supplies but if you'd like to know anything I'll be happy to answer your questions by email or phone.  I will also have these projects displayed at my classes this week.



Thanks for looking.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.