I got this idea from something I saw in a stamping magazine. This is my first attempt and maybe the paper scrolls are too fat because the frame is raised really high off the front of the card, so this is not one that I'd be mailing!!
I started by measuring the frame and cutting my pieces of designer series paper to the same size. Then I rolled them around a wooden kebab stick and stuck the end with snail.
Then ink the chipboard frame with Rich Razzleberry and let it dry overnight before glueing the scrolls to the back with fast grab tacky glue.
I put it all together this morning keeping the rest of the card simple because the frame kind of speaks for itself.
Using a quilling tool to roll the paper might work better next time given that it's finer and the rolls will be tighter and smaller which should make them less bulky behind the frame.
Stamp happy all day!