Thursday 1 July 2010

Two-Step too Gorgeous!

Product-wise, June was an exciting month with all the Deals of the Week.  Thanks to all my customers for their orders.  They will be receiving a little something extra as a thank you from me!

So what's next, well, I'm thrilled to announce that July is Two-Step month.   No, we're not going to be teaching dancing!   We are however, going to revisit a stamping style that has absolutely gorgeous results.  And great scope for creating mini works of art whether it be cards, gifts, packaging or lovely decorative items for your home.  Did you know you can stamp on walls?  Oh, I digress, lets get back to the Two-Step.

Here's the offer from Stampin' Up!   Classes in the second half of July will have Two-Step Stampin' as their theme, so keep and eye out for the projects coming up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.