Tuesday 22 June 2010

Cased Cards

I needed some inspiration this morning, so I turned to my current IB&C to see how they'd used a particular stamp set........LOL well I never got there, because I saw a card on one of the title pages that I just loved.  So I decided to copy it - don't mess with perfection, eh?!

Actually, I did mess with perfection a tad.....I changed the colours, papers & stamps used.  But my layout is true to the original design.

What do you think?



Supplies for this card are:
Stamp Sets:  I basically picked images from 3 sets - Framed with Love (retired), Live Like you Mean It, and Vintage Labels (Sale-a-bration 2010).
Ink: Tangerine Tango & Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Baja Breeze & Whisper White, Kraft & Chocolate Chip scraps for the leaves
Paper:  Parisian Breeze (retired)
Tools: Two-Step Bird Punch, Tiny Tag Punch, Scallop edge punch.
Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon & vintage brads.
All supplies are Stampin' Up!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.