Friday 19 March 2010

Other than stamping...

I received an email today from a good friend which included a column written by author and columnist Regina Brett.    I love her "life lessons" so I thought I'd share some of them occasionally.
Here's the first few:
1.  Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2.  When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3.  Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

Quite thought provoking, don't you think?   I'm sticking the list on the wall of my studio where I can reflect on it daily.  Saves me a fortune on therapy!!!!   And a few holes in walls.....joking, I don't really punch the walls, just my paper.....hahaha!



Enjoy the rest of your day, wherever you are, whatever you're doing.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.