Thursday 17 December 2009

SUMMER MINI IDEAS


The summer mini is full of goodies.  And I really felt, for the first time, that we are catching up with the products in the U.S. market.  Well done SU!   Anyway, I've played with a lot of stuff right now, and taken a ton of pics that need resizing for blogging with, but here's some I've done so far.

If you see something you'd like to order - you know where to find me.  And of course, I'll HAPPILY do a class on any of the projects you like, at a time that suits you (especially during the holidays, when I have more time to work to YOUR schedule!).



This is a little baggy/box made from cardstock....super easy & most of my class ladies have made this.   I used these as the door prizes for my Christmas Card Class ladies.  They each had a Stampin' Spot & a "made by me" stamp inside.  Very useful, if I do say so myself!

                                       Here's a side angle that shows you the shape of the box.

The next pic shows how much I love the butterfly stamp and punch.  This is fast becoming a favourite of mine and I can see I'll be busily adapting this to suit all kinds of things.

I love doing journals, and this one is my latest (it's a christmas gift for someone special...shhhhhhh!).  Then there's the bookmark - reminiscent of my Regional Swap (see earlier post), and the lovely card is just so bright and cheery, who wouldn't want to receive it?    The little "pouch" is cased from the Summer Mini Catalogue, but I've changed it a bit.   It's basically one narrow sheet of cardstock, scored in the middle twice to make the base, and I've used the Word Window Punch to make the handle in the top.   Don't you love those crocheted flowers....mmmmmm......mmmmmm.

Enjoy.   And hopefully, I'll pop in tomorrow with more goodies.
Happy Stampin.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.