Monday 2 November 2009

Christmas Gift Ideas

We have some keen journal writers that we have to buy for this year, so I thought I'd decorate the Stampin' Up! On Board Art Journals as gifts.  I also made the bookmarks using the On Board chipboard.  I used Batch of Blooms (112087) but the So Tweet (113893) is really cute too.
Small Journal (108495) 



Large Journal (107065)




If you don't want to do the decorating, you could select a Simply Scrappin Kit and a journal and package them up as the pressie (of course, I recommend you make the bag to put it all in!).  See earlier post.

Email me if you want directions for any of these ideas.  And be sure to leave me a comment if you like what you see.
Happy pressie making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.