Sunday 25 October 2009

My New Stampin' Up! Website

Well I'm a happy little bunny tonight!  I have my SU website set up and although there's a ton of company content that's still to come (in the U.S. it's huge), I'm excited that we're up and running here.  The nicest thing about it, is the ability to list all my events really easily in calendar format, and add projects as I create them.  Then there's the shopping opportunity for my customers.  I find internet shopping is a blessing so I'm hoping this will be available here soon too.  It saves time, things are delivered to me at home & I don't have to spend hours driving around "looking" for things that I may not find anyway.  Browsing our products has never been so easy.  However, if you want your own catalogue rather than the online view, be sure to let me know and I'll be happy to drop one off to you.  You can phone or email an order to me any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.