Saturday 12 November 2016

Watercolour Words Stamp Set

This gorgeous photopolymer set features in my November technique class.  What's photopolymer? It's a transparent material that makes is easy to line up images for creating unique stamped projects.

I love this set because it is suitable for a lot of different occasions with it's different sentiments.  The font is really lovely, and it has a watercolour feel even when you simply stamp it with ink.

But by adding watercolouring to the images - especially the flowers, you can create something really eye catching - and that's what you'll learn in my class.  Visit the class page for more information.

And while I've got you here, take a closer look at the picture.  This is the cover of the stamp set box that you get when you purchase these stamps.  It shows you which are the best blocks to use with the stamps and this makes gathering supplies so much easier.

So, there you have it, another gorgeous stamp set from Stampin' Up!  Please email me to join in the class, but be quick, there's only a couple of spots left.
Happy Crafting
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.