Wednesday 30 March 2016

Girl or Boy?

Despite being an avid card maker I still don't know why I haven't got the right card for the occasion on hand all the time!!

Sound familiar?

So with some new babies on the way I figured I'd better whip up some lovely little cards - and not dilly-dally on the way!

It's so easy to get distracted by all the pretty, sparkly, new things in the craft room isn't it....

Here's what I did......



The designs grew largely out of the paper I selected.....both of these are retired but were in the same pack of Designer Series Paper.  And that can often make design selection easy because it narrows down the choice of colour and the feel of the card - in this case the colours are pastel hues and as I have inks and stamps that work well with them it makes finishing a project relatively simple.

Hope you whip up something gorgeous today!

Happy crafting!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.