Friday 12 September 2014

Hot Diggity Dog

I'm not  a fan of cutesy cards and paper craft projects so I was a bit surprised at myself for buying this stamp set......does that show a lack of self control?!

That said, I do like the little dog's heads and was quite pleased with the way my cards turned out.
I named this little guy Scottie.  I've used the Lullaby Designer Series Paper (#133695).  Isn't it cute?  Love the colours in this one - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding & Hello Honey.  I stamped Scottie with Chocolate Chip ink and coloured his sweater with Coastal Cabana and Hello Honey.    To make perfect layers for a Thinlits card, check out a great video on Youtube from Jan Tinklenberg.

The back of the circle looks like this......
And the back of the card has a panel of Whisper White card stock to write a greeting.

My second card is more traditional in shape:
To make the ground/grass, I used a stamp from Work of Art. one of my favourite sets right now.  The paws were from my craft stash.  Totally cute right?!  Just wish I could remember where I bought them.  Something tells me I've had them for years just hanging around waiting for the right project.....giggle.

Happy Hot Diggity Dog Friday.
Karen






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.