Friday 17 January 2014

A Revolution

This is the time of year when I have a big clean out of my craft room.  It's so liberating!  And I often discover hidden treasures :)

This year though, there's a change coming......

What are all those sticky things you say?  Yep, the labels on my clear mount stamps are comin' off!  I've been having trouble getting the stamps to stick to the blocks despite regular "block cleaning".  So, when some new stuff arrived in the mail this week.....giggle.....I decided not to add the stickers to the unmounted stamps and just try them directly on the blocks.  OMG what a revolution it was!  

Yes, there will be some adjustments.  Like how do I feel about not "seeing" the image through the block?  And how many times will I stamp upside down?  Not me, the stamp!  But I feel like I'm ready to try it and it really is refreshing to not have the stamp fall off right at the moment of truth!

Now, here's some pics of a couple of postcards I CASED from the current catalogue:

 I've use the Post Card stamp - LOVE it! And it's so perfect for dropping someone a quick note.
 The Postage Due stamp set is gorgeous in a collage style on the reverse side.

And the greetings are from Four You.  All these stamps are in the current annual catalogue.

If you'd like to order any of the items you see, send me an email or give me a call and I'll be happy to help you.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.