Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Absent Blogger.......

I haven't blogged in weeks!   I'm still here though, and still being PaperLady, I've just been incredibly busy with classes and lots of seasonal business stuff going on.

That said, today's my last day "in the office" so to speak, so I'm scheduling a couple of projects for the next few weeks and then I'll be back with a vengeance in the new year!

Here's todays offering:

 These little gift boxes - item #130927 in the annual catalogue are gorgeous with their acetate sleeves.
 I've stamped the sleeves with White StazOn ink, using the Festive Flurry stamp set and the the teeny snowflake is from the Snow Day stamp set.
 I made the tags using the Festive Flurry stamp set and co-ordinating framelits for the Big Shot.   The sentiment is from A Banner Christmas.
You can easily stamp on the acetate sleeve when it's flat.  So do that before you fold it and you'll get your images across the edges of the box too.

Happy Holidays!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.