Monday 2 September 2013

Holiday Happiness Catalogue Launch

Thank you to all the lovely ladies for joining me at our holiday catalogue launch on the weekend.  We had a lovely time playing games, doing make & takes and exploring the new mini catty.  There are some gorgeous products and great new project ideas.

If you couldn't make it to the launch but would like your own copy of the catalogue, send me an email or give me a call and I'll pop one in the mail for you.  Margaret, yours is on its way!

Here's a few project pics for you.  They are a combination of my ideas and inspiration from the catalogue and other talented crafters.  I hope you are inspired to make something too!







Pop back tomorrow for some more craft eye candy!

Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.