Wednesday, 21 August 2013

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #38

It's a colour challenge this week over on CAS Colours & Sketches blog - I like these because it makes me try new colour combo's.
Bashful Blue has retired but I did find an old pad and a scrap of cardstock so I could be true to the challenge.  It's perfectly fine to substitute similar colours though if you have already passed yours on.

I don't make many baby cards and I absolutely love this so someone will have to have a baby soon that I can give it to!
Lovin' the banners?  These are a stamp & framelit from Hearts a Flutter.  The sentiment is from Bitty Banners & also has a framelit.
These tiny bows were easy to tie, you start bigger and keep adjusting till they're tiny.  Attach them with glue dots.

I hope you like it too!  Leave me a comment if you do!
Cheers
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love the use of the dotty paper and the elephants are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable with its row of elephants and those darling bows on the banner! I'm glad you shared it with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.