Wednesday 21 August 2013

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #38

It's a colour challenge this week over on CAS Colours & Sketches blog - I like these because it makes me try new colour combo's.
Bashful Blue has retired but I did find an old pad and a scrap of cardstock so I could be true to the challenge.  It's perfectly fine to substitute similar colours though if you have already passed yours on.

I don't make many baby cards and I absolutely love this so someone will have to have a baby soon that I can give it to!
Lovin' the banners?  These are a stamp & framelit from Hearts a Flutter.  The sentiment is from Bitty Banners & also has a framelit.
These tiny bows were easy to tie, you start bigger and keep adjusting till they're tiny.  Attach them with glue dots.

I hope you like it too!  Leave me a comment if you do!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.