Tuesday 30 July 2013

Origami Paper Dress Card

I love working with old book pages and when I saw this origami fold dress I decided to have a go.


I'm not good at origami and my folds never seem to work out just right - there's usually one side or edge that doesn't match or looks a little wonky!  But this actually came out quite well (I did re-fold it a couple of times though....giggle).

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: Sweet Essentials
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Baked Brown Sugar
DSP: Soho Subway
Paper: old book pages
Ribbon scraps
Pearls Basic Jewels

If you'd like to try this technique, check out this link.

Cheers
Karen

P.S.  are you up for a little guessing game?  Check out my post from a few days ago and leave a comment on that post with your vote for the card you think will be chosen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.