Tuesday 30 July 2013

Christmas Stampin All Year Round Challenge 26 Inspiration

I stumbled on this challenge blog and thought how perfect it is to keep me on track year long for Christmas Cards for Australian Armed Forces!

The inspiration for this challenge was a photograph:
 I decided to stick with the red/white colour combo, so here's my card:

While there's a lot of stamping on it, it's still quite a clean looking card.  And I've used the Gorgeous Grunge set.....again....which means it's versatility is ever-increasing.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set:  Gorgeous Grunge, Snow Swirled (R), Easy Events (R)
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Staz On Black
Adorning Accents embossing folder and Big Shot
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.

I love to read your comments, so please leave one below.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.