Friday 29 March 2013

Simple Thank You Cards

I made these for my order thank you's this week.



The flowers were very easy to do; punch a couple of scallop circles, you can use any size.  Mine are the 1 3/4" scallop in Pink Pirouette.
Sponge the edges with ink.  I like tone on tone but you can highlight them more by using a slightly darker shade than your card stock.
Using your paper snips, snip every two scallops.  Don't cut all the way to the centre or they'll fall off!
With your bone folder, curl the petals gently upwards.
Once you've done this for both scallops, attach them in the centre with a glue dot.  
Attact a button or antique brad to the centre of the top flower.
I used dimensionals to attach them to the card.



Happy Easter everyone!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.