Wednesday, 27 February 2013

SUO Challenge #65

The theme for this challenge is "Going Green".   With St. Patrick's day in March and the spring time approaching in the northern hemisphere, it's a good challenge. (SUO blog HQ is in the U.S.)

Of course for us Aussies, we're really going autumn!  But I don't mind flip-flopping my challenges as long as I'm making something.




This was a great card for using up scraps.  Yay me!   And it may also pass for a male card.  I almost stuck a wasabi dahlia on, but caught myself in time and switched it for a button.  Yay me again!!

Supplies: 
Stamps:  Make a Cake #126742 & Fabulous Phrases #120501
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Ink:  Old Olive
Paper: Assorted DSP - yes, they're all Stampin' Up! Some are retired though :(
Tools: Big Shot & Hearts a Flutter Framelits & Bitty Banners Framelits
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Bakers Twine & Soft Subtles button in Certainly Celery.

Have a super Wednesday!
Cheers
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Very cheery & happy!
    ~Shawnie B.
    www.CardsByShawnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute with all the flags! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you, indeed! This is a fabulous way to use those scraps! Thanks for joining us this week at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the different green scraps! Thanks for joining us up north at the SUOC "headquarters"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to place all the "flags" along the edge! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.