Saturday 12 January 2013

SAB & Autumn Mini Sneak Peek

One of the perks of being a manager with SU is earning freebies when each new catty is issued.  And who doesn't love freebies, right?! 

This time I got a bundle of stuff that included 2 stamp sets, the most gorgeous natural ribbon and some 'soda pop tops'.   And it didn't cost me a cent.  Gotta love that.  I should also add that I'm only a manager because I've got a lovely team of crafters with me, so thanks girls for helping me along my SU journey ;)

We're also about to enjoy Sale-a-bration; a very exciting time of year where Stampin' Up! offers all their demonstrators & customers exclusive free products.  So, this project uses the DSP, Sycamore Street that you can get for free from 22 January.



Supplies
Stamp Set: Collage Curios (upcoming mini) & Short & Sweet (R)
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White
DSP: Sycamore Street
Ink: Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade & Tangerine Tango
Itty Bitty Framelits, Medallion from the Pennant Die & Chevron embossing folder
Soda Pop Tops
2 3/4" Scallop Circle punch & 1" circle punch
Stamp-a-majig

Have a super weekend, and try to stay cool.
Cheers
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.