Friday 18 January 2013

Mixing it up

I think this started out as a Valentine's card but since I'm always needing thank you's, I decided on a quick change of greeting at the last minute!
I've added a little bit of stitching on a couple of the ribbons.   This is something I love to do, but I don't sew well and have only recently had access to a machine that's permanently set up (my daughter got one for her birthday), which makes it sew easy when it's on the desk and ready!

Supplies
Stamps - You Are Loved - stamped on the book paper; the greeting is from Fresh Cuts (R), I just love it's old worldy look.
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, the page of an old book and the heart was cut out of a brown lunch bag left over from another project.
Ink:  Soft Suede & Razzberry Ripple
Punches - Designer Label, 1 1/4" scallop circle & large oval.
Big Shot & the Hearts a Flutter framelits
Dahlia & Antique Brad
Very Vanilla & Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Crochet Trim & Raspberry Ripple Double Stitched Ribbon.
Sewing machine and thread

Have a super weekend.  Hopefully it won't be as scorchingly hot as it was today!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.