Sunday 23 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Neighbour Gifts

It's the last day!   I have so enjoyed this little project expose and I'm already looking forward to next year and finding lots of new things to make and share.

Every year I like to do something with chocolate coins, and this year is no different.  These would make great little stocking stuffers, neighbour gifts or perhaps be a good standby if you need a last minute 'something'.


I've used Ornament Keepsakes to stamp these twice, cut them out with the framelits and use glue dots to stick them to each side of a chocolate coin.  The colours are Cherry Cobbler & gold (doesn't show up very well).  The gold one is heat embossed.

I made the hole in both ornaments together with a 1/8" punch so they line up.

This is an idea I got from my upline Linda Higgins.  Its the larger tag from the Two Tags die.  I've stamped randomly on them and attached ribbon through the slit in the top of the die cut.  The ornaments are from my favourite local gift store, Bella Emporio. 

I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas & a Happy, Healthy New Year.
You come back now!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.