Friday 21 December 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10 Cookie Decorating Kit

It's Day 10 & I'm thinking about yummy Christmas treats.

Combine that with my passion for snowflakes, and voila!  You've got snowflake sugar cookies all baked and ready to decorate.

We have the most gorgeous cookie stamps and they are really easy to use!
 
 Round treat cups are perfect for sprinkles and they have a self adhesive base that you add a punched scallop circle to.  You'll need the 2 3/4" size.


I've used a small cello bag for the icing.  Stampin' Up! carry a smaller bag which would look better but I didn't get my order in on time!  Oops!  
Then all you need is a cute package.  Brown paper bags are popular this year (Trace!) and I love them with red and white accents, so the snowflake die and my version of Rudolph make another appearance.  The tag is from Tags Till Christmas.
Another gift idea may be to whip up some placemats with our yummy fabric.  I nearly fainted with joy when they brought out the Spice Cake fabric despite the fact that I don't sew!  Yay, thanks SU!  Thankfully my daughter loves to sew.  Pretty good for year 9, don't you think?!
Yes, I'm proud of her talent!
So that's it for day 10. 
Have a super Friday!
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.