Sunday 4 November 2012

Auckland Crafting


I was very fortunate to be able to attend a class with Jacque Pedersen while in Auckland visiting my friend Lee this weekend. I have shared a couple of projects on Paperlady's FB page (click on the link at the left to go see). Here's another. This is actually a notepad. It will be perfect for recording all the families wish lists this year.



Isn't it lovely? It looks complex but is so easy. The DSP is Be of Good Cheer. And the sleigh was made using the Top Note die. This was the first time I've used the new tulle and its lovely to work with because its soft and a little bit stretchy. Pop back tomorrow and I'll have another Auckland project for you.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thank you for stopping by.